Pest, Rodent Control in The Bay Area CA
At Keystone Pest Control, we start protecting your home by conducting a thorough inspection with a focus on areas that attract pests or allow them access to your house. We’ll offer you advice about how you can control pests through preventative steps, and our technicians will perform an initial treatment to rid your home of any existing pests. We will suggest your best options for an ongoing pest management program for your home.
Safe & Effective Treatments
With our environmentally-sensitive techniques and an integrated approach to pest management, we will deal with unwanted:
- Bees & Wasps
- Gophers & Moles
- Flying Insects
- And More!
Pest Solutions That Work For You
The most important part of pest control is to know exactly what pests we’re dealing with in order to create an effective program to keep your home pest-free. Our continually-trained and experienced team inspects for nesting habits, signs of breeding, migration habits and other signs of a pest infiltration before suggesting a treatment. Treatment options include:
- Exterior Perimeter Treatments: A premium residual insecticide is applied concentrating on the entry points for insects into your home. These insecticides are safe for use around people and pets.
- Interior Treatments: Interior areas are inspected and treated specifically for the pests present in your home. A combination of residual insecticides, repellents, baits and traps may be used based on your concerns and particular pests.
Season after season, your home will be exposed to different types of pests – roaches, ants, spiders, and rodents will all be trying to make a home in yours. To make sure the pests we’ve so carefully controlled don’t return, you can contract us for continuing regular pest control services.
Ant control has never been this successful! Our treatment for ant control using Taurus® is unsurpassed in obtaining 100% elimination of the ant colonies around and underneath your home. Taurus is brought back to the ant’s colony producing total elimination--GUARANTEED! Call us for a free quote to rid your home from pesky ants, permanently.
Roach & Insect Control
After inspecting your property, we will advise you on household routines that will minimize infestation. Our technicians may suggest one or more of the following:
- Crack and Crevice Pesticide Placement - Chemical materials are placed carefully only in areas where the insects live and breed such as dark, enclosed areas within walls and under cabinets. Our process assures that there will be minimal exposure to children, food, or pets.
- Direct Contact - Chemicals are directly applied to the pests
- Insect Growth Regulators - These chemicals duplicate the insect’s natural hormones to disrupt their natural growth and development.
After a thorough inspection to determine which species we’re dealing with, we’ll create an effective program to keep your home rodent-free. We will design a solution from the outside-in through minor repairs to openings in homes. For indoor rodents, we strictly trap and remove them, so you won’t be left to deal with a dead rodent in your home. Our rodent exclusion program seals out and keeps rodents from returning. A six month guarantee against re-infestation is included with all our rodent work.